- A number of Bumpe High School students walked long distances (8-14 miles) to/from school for secondary education.
- A foundation supporter identified Village Bicycle Project/Bikes for the World, arranged a bike workshop/sale in Bumpe
- A U.S. church supported purchase of about 20 bikes.
- Bikes are loaned by Bumpe High School to long-distance students.
- Highly motivated students achieve goals and complete secondary education
- Provides opportunity to qualify more students for university admission.