We have set up computer labs in Bumpe High School and introduced computer science as a subject, including an international tutorial for girls on how to code. This project is ongoing in collaboration with local World Vision and the Village Link.
- Girls need encouragement to attend school, gain useful skills and aspire to employment outside the home.
- Computer skills, including coding, provide entree to many modern jobs.
- Use the current modest Bumpe High School computer resources for training girls.
- Arrange collaborative international tutorial course (with World Vision and the Village Link) on coding for selected students.
- Well trained students are preparing for 21st century employment.
- Girls are gaining skills and confidence in their ability to continue their formal education and achieve sophisticated employment.