102 students now boast of email and Facebook accounts. Bumpe High School students exchange emails with students abroad ( High schools in Connecticut and in Costa Rica).
- Students around the globe thrive on social media communication.
- In Bumpe, without electricity or internet service, they have little knowledge of digital world "chats".
- Develop e-connections by any available means to allow email and Facebook contacts with enthusiastic students at school in several countries.
- Students can increasingly learn from others in far distant places about how they communicate with peers.
- Experience like this will accelerate the pressure to develop adequate on-line resources throughout Leonean communities; schools can lead the way.