The Bumpe High School library was rebuilt and stocked with essential reference sources.
- Bumpe High School was occupied by rebels during part of the Civil War-1992-2002)
- Rebels burned everything flammable including wood furniture and books essential to student research.
- Foundation partnered with U.S. sources to purchase locally made furniture and the Lemon-Aid Fund supplied books for a renovated school library in 2006??. Additional support for expansion of the collection came from Oprah's Angel Fund.
- The library was a key component of the reconstruction of Bumpe High School and was essential for reopening of the school.
- Thousands of students will complete secondary education using these resources.